Success Lead - Dallas/Ft. Worth
RemoteHouston, Texas, United StatesSuccess
Great Minds, a rapidly growing, mission driven Public Benefits Corporation (PBC) that develops high quality knowledge building curricula for grades PK-12, seeks a Success Lead - Houston to join our dynamic team.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our curricula, Wit & Wisdom®; Geodes; Eureka Math™; and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,100 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math™ is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka Math™ and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom® and PhD Science™, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Success Lead is a member of the Implementation Services team and supports Great Minds in its mission to promote adoption and effective implementation of all curriculum products. Maintaining intimate knowledge of the features and advantages of Great Minds products and services, Success Leads work as part of a regionally based team to support districts and schools to successfully implement Great Minds curriculum. The Success Lead
● fosters long-term relationships with district leaders and school leaders,
● develops comprehensive implementation plans with partners and monitors progress, and
● delivers onsite, job embedded leadership consulting that results in student growth.
This role is an exceptional opportunity for skilled instructional coaches, school leaders, district leaders, and education leaders who have done such work in other organizations. Applicants are experienced in leading teams that have implemented Great Minds curricula. While the work is remote, this will also be a highly collaborative position, necessitating a strong sense of teamwork and cooperation in addition to some travel.
- Associate Director, Territory Implementation Services
● Manage a portfolio of strategic district partnerships and serve as the implementation relationship owner for Great Minds customers in a territory
● Partner with district and school leaders to plan and execute effective Great Minds implementations. Offer strategies, resources, and professional learning opportunities that support successful implementation, change management, and improved student outcomes
● Support district partners in ways that achieve aggressive KPIs designed to rapidly improving student learning outcomes and scale services to support more districts
● Provide on-site targeted support to district leaders, school leaders, and coaches. This includes a wide range of support, including school visits and regularly scheduled meetings with partners to monitor and evaluate progress, review data, identify implementation successes and challenges, provide assessment and grading supports, and encourage ongoing PLC and professional learning plans
● Facilitate leadership professional learning networks, PD, and coaching sessions
● Gather, monitor, and record implementation success metrics at regular intervals, make recommendations to improve instruction and student learning outcomes, and document all significant customer interactions and data
● Document and communicate insights about implementation to leadership based on interactions with assigned implementations
● Stay abreast of, and share with the organization, the regional trends and factors that influence customer practices, sensitivities, and impacts on educational reforms
● Collaborate with Great Minds sales professionals in one or more territories to expand adoptions, plan implementation services, and serve as the primary Great Minds content expert
● Plan and execute pre-launch structures and communications by providing content assistance for the sales team, contributing deep content knowledge and responding to customer questions
● Serve as a liaison cross all colleagues (Success, Sales team, etc.) interacting with customers in the region
● Represent Great Minds through presentations at conferences, and contribute to content in the form of blogs, whitepapers, etc.
● Cultivate and maintain a strong and supportive Great Minds culture in all work environments, with an emphasis on trust, collegiality, curiosity, and quality
● Perform other duties as assigned
● At least 7 years of experience in education with at least 3 years as a school leader or an instructional coach
● Experience managing a portfolio of strategic district partnerships
● Experience implementing one of Great Minds PhD Science or Eureka Math TEKS curricula
● Proficiency with or alignment to Great Minds instructional design and pedagogy
● Demonstrated proficiency in educational consulting or coaching, site-based leadership, curriculum decision making, and professional learning facilitation
● Experience with both digital and print education platforms
● Knowledge of the factors that drive decision making at all levels of public, charter, and private schools
● Clear and succinct writing skills, with the ability to produce implementation plans aligned to the organizational and product vision while honoring districts’ unique contexts
● Strong organizational habits necessary for successful goal setting, project management, collective decision making, deadline execution, and record keeping
● Ability to make solutions-oriented decisions through flexible thinking in an ambiguous, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Passion for and commitment to the importance of high-quality, knowledge-rich curriculum
● Commitment to high standards, instructional quality, and continuous improvement for oneself and others
● Receptivity to feedback with a focus on reflective practice
● Highly collaborative with the ability to consistently exhibit diplomacy, tact, and integrity
● Appreciation for the challenges and victories faced everyday by educators and their leaders working toward improving student learning outcomes
● Empathy, curiosity, and the desire to continually grow as a learner
● Deep belief that every child is capable of greatness
The Success Lead may travel up to 50% of the time, depending on location. Tasks while traveling may include the following:
● Visit customers sites to support school- and district-level implementation plans
● Provide onsite coaching or customer implementation support
● Provide sales presentation support
● Participate in team meetings
A valid driver’s license and willingness to fly and drive are required to fulfill PD and client service assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Remote - Must be located within 50 miles of Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX.
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
The base salary range for this position is $95,000.00 - $105,000.00, however the offered salary may be higher or lower than the above range dependent on numerous factors including, but not limited to location, work experience, skills and internal equity considerations.. The base salary is not inclusive of benefits or other incentives.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.