Senior Salesforce Developer, SFDX Specialized
RemoteWashington, District of Columbia, United StatesTechnology
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic, growing Information Technology team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for developing and implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform that meet business requirements while improving overall efficiency by using SFDX, scratch orgs, and unmanaged package CLI tools. They will provide technical leadership to junior developers on the team, participate in code reviews, and ensure Salesforce development standards are followed. This individual will communicate effectively with project managers, business analysts, stakeholders, and other teams involved with the projects to ensure timely completion. They will play an important role in driving the success of Salesforce projects and initiatives within the organization. This is a remote position and is only open to individuals eligible for full-time employment in the US.
- Develop and maintain customizations, integrations, and applications on the Salesforce platform
- Design, develop and implement various Salesforce solutions such as integrations, flows, Apex triggers and classes, SOQL, SOSL, Batch Apex, Rest API, and Lightning Web Components
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather requirements, design solutions, and develop
- Create and manage complex data integrations between Salesforce and external systems using Workato middleware
- Lead technical discussions, analyze their needs, and provide solutions that align with their business processes
- Provide training and mentorship to junior developers and team members
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, design patterns, and development best practices
- Experience with Workato, Intacct, and Hubspot
- Experience in developing and implementing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience working with various Salesforce APIs and RESTful services
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Hands-on experience with SFDX, scratch orgs, unlocked packages, CLI tools, and git is a must
- BA/BS degree minimum (technical field preferred)
- Ed Tech, Logistics, or Accounting systems experience preferred
Salesforce Certification Requirements (minimum 2 of the following 3):
- Developer I
- Integration Architect
- Developer II
- Washington, D.C. / Remote
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.