Washington, District of Columbia, United StatesHuman Resources
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students
The Great Minds Talent Acquisition team supports our rapidly growing business. This role will support a variety of teams, with a specific focus on our Product and Services teams. This person will manage a high volume of open roles with a variety of hiring managers. As a result, you will need to manage high touch internal relationships and consistently think of creating efficiencies that will ensure a recruiting cycle that operates with speed and yields high quality and diverse hires.
Great Minds believes that every child is capable of greatness. This role will have a direct impact on serving our students and educators by hiring critical roles that bring that mission to life.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and execute full lifecycle recruitment for a variety of roles supporting our Product and Services teams.
- Manage a high volume of open positions (up to 30 at a time) that result in 100+ hires annually.
- Create outstanding relationships with hiring teams to enable Talent Acquisition to have a strategic partner relationship with Product and Services leadership teams.
- Develop and continuously iterate processes that help scale recruiting for high volume roles. This includes adopting a “plan slow/hire fast” mentality that will ensure the recruiting process is comprehensive, exhaustive, selective and fast.
- Continuously scan the market to ensure our spend on sourcing tools maps to high impact resources.
- Research, experiment and analyze resources that result in a more diverse talent pool.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Track record of delivering high volume and high quality outcomes while creating effective relationships with candidates and hiring teams.
- Experience advising leaders on talent acquisition with the ability to influence decision making.
- Prefer DC or Richmond with a flexible in-office schedule (2x/week). Our DC office is next to Nats Park. Our Richmond office is in Scott’s Addition.
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.