Senior Math Marketing Manager
Senior Math Marketing Manager
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for PK-12, seeks an experienced Senior Math Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated team. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™, and PhD Science™, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
The Senior Math Marketing Manager will initiate development and own the annual math marketing plan (digital and print) and lead the math marketing team in the day-to-day execution of the plan. This position will serve as the key point of contact with the Math Content Team and Sales Team.
This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- Work with the CMO to design a robust and creative annual marketing plan encompassing the messaging and story for math. Work in collaboration with the CMO to bring forward new ideas and innovative marketing strategies.
- Lead, supervise, and measure performance of the Math Marketing Team.
- Build and nurture strong relationships and work collaboratively with the Director of Mathematics and the senior content team.
- Develop editorial guidelines as well as story lines that will appeal to and target the right buyers and execute on campaigns with the goal of increasing lead flow close ratio on the sales team.
- Identify key stories, and case studies that can be told and retold for each stage of the sales funnel.
- Align campaigns to top, middle or bottom of the sales funnel and consider influencers, decision makers and current customers. Integrate email marketing and social media.
- Incorporate data findings and insights (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) to enhance math marketing initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for audience research initiatives to optimize performance of marketing and present research findings.
- Develop and deliver precise, compelling presentations of math marketing strategies to Math Content and Sales Team.
- Strategize with Math Content Team and Sales Team on the creation of high-quality math marketing materials and oversee their development.
- Establish metric-driven high-quality lead generation tactics to support Great Minds rapid and continued growth.
- Oversee contractors and vendors brought into support math marketing initiatives. Prepare service agreements and statements of work for marketing vendor.
- Serve as senior editor and approver for all math marketing material.
- Deliver against a budget set by the CMO.
- Work closely and collaboratively across the Great Minds Marketing Team
- Demonstrated proficiency in content driven marketing, developing product marketing strategy (print and digital) 5-7 years direct experience preferred, 2-3 years leading a team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related subject.
- Direct management experience staffing, developing, coaching and leading a marketing related team.
- Digitally proficient and working knowledge of social media, online advertising, and content marketing systems (preferred Hubspot, SalesForce, Constant Contact)
- Experience in marketing to K-12 educators and administrators a plus.
- Demonstrated strong project management and ability to manage complex projects, and juggle multiple priorities and stakeholder.
- Proven experience working across an organization and within functional teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent strong problem analysis and solving skills.
- Experience with developing and managing departmental or project budgets.
- Command of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
A resume and cover letter are required for consideration.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.