Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Salesforce Administrator.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 600 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Salesforce Administrator position is responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, support, reporting, maintenance, training and overall improvement of the Salesforce CRM platform. This individual works collaboratively across end users and departments and serves as a tier 2 support for all salesforce related incidents. The Great Mind’s Salesforce Administrator is decisive and confident and is an expert in charge of running the effectively existing Salesforce tools and programs easily.
• Manage ticketing systems for all Salesforce related Incidents and change requests.
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed.
• Reduce redundancy, enhance data integrity and improve system functionality.
• Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
• Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights.
• Maintain and create workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, etc.
• Gather and analyze requirements, feedback and requests from internal stakeholders with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Be hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously.
• Understand Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to business stakeholders.
• Maintain overall system configuration.
• Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests, manage laterally and upwards.
• Experience working with Salesforce developers and/or outside vendors on system extensions, customizations, and integrations with third party applications.
• Methodological, detail-oriented, able to be careful and considerate under pressure.
• Focus on making IT work – open-minded, willing to look at problems from multiple angles, with an appetite and patience for getting it right, revisiting, and continuously improving.
• Comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build customized solutions and execute the solution by leveraging SFDC configuration.
• Knowledge of other technologies in the Salesforce ecosystem like CPQ, MuleSoft, etc., desirable.
• Proficiency with agile development tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow.
• Experience working with Salesforce add-on tools such as Agile Ed, Geopointe, Demand Tools and Data Loader.
• Experience working with analytic tools such as Excel, SQL, Access.
• Experience working within a team environment and independently.
• Experience working with international teams across time zones.
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred.
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.