Sales Support Specialist
RemoteUnited States, Michigan, Farmington HillsSales
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Sales Support Specialist. While the majority of the team is based in Farmington Hills, MI, this role is fully remote.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Sales Support Specialist will play an active role in achieving the organizational mission of Great Minds. Reporting directly to the Sales Support Manager, the Sales Support Associate will be responsible for keeping the sales team running at a high level of efficiency. They will work with an assigned territory to support inside and outside sales teams throughout the sales cycle. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, dedicated, and passionate individual to apply his or her skills to support the business growth and mission of Great Minds.
- Work in an assigned sales territory and support the sales team with quote and opportunity creation
- Complete sample and marketing collateral requests
- Support the sales team with general tasks such as scheduling meetings, quote revision and customer follow-up
- Assist with administrative support in Salesforce such as account and contact creation or validation
- Handle additional behind-the-scenes research and tasks as needed
- Experience working with sales in a support capacity
- Highly detail oriented, organized, analytical, and methodical
- Strong computer skills and a quick learner of new technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written communication skills
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- A strong passion for education
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- This position is hybrid and located in Farmington Hills, MI
- This team will have up to four offsites per year where you will be travelling to an office.
- A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position
- Please send a resume and cover letter to apply
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.