Sales Operations Analyst
RemoteWashington, District of Columbia, United StatesSales
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Sales Operations Analyst position will focus on the technical aspects of our sales team. This role will work alongside out IT team to manage and respond to tickets, respond to high priority technical issues, and the creations of various technical SOP’s related to the sales team. We’re looking for a passionate individual who is prepared to use their technical ability to improve the functions of our sales team.
· Run and distribute advanced and complex reports to the sales team and supporting teams
· Create / maintain complex reports and dashboards
· Review and process product submission for new and update requests
· Complete deep dive analysis on problems
· Triage tickets to the IT team after completing a technical evaluation of the business problem and potential solutions to help escalate defects to avoid negative impacts to the business
· Proactively support users regarding system or process timely support in Level 2 ticket issues
· Follow up on High priority issues (bugs/fixes and enhancements)
· Review and follow up on support tickets to ensure timely resolution
· Attend and participate in monthly ticket prioritization meeting with Sales Team leadership
· Attend and participate in bi-weekly ticket prioritization meeting with IT Salesforce Team
· Support the technical rollout of new processes and applications and UAT testing
· Create and maintain SOP documentation for the sales team as needed
· Proactively monitor data quality and help maintain accurate system information
· Proactively monitor all request/issues report received via communication channels
· Create cases for the Sales Operations team based on submitted inquiries
· Complete regular data entry and data loads to update systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years developing reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Proficient with Salesforce functionality including the creation of new reports and dashboards
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to grow within IT or Sales Operations
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.