Renewals Account Manager
United States, Michigan, Farmington HillsSales
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Renewals Account Manager.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Accounts Manager-Renewals will play an active role in achieving the organizational mission of Great Minds. Reporting directly to Inside Sales Manager, the Accounts Manager - Renewals will be responsible for managing a large territory of existing clients to close the renewal of consumable and digital materials with the goal of high retention and expansion. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, dedicated, and passionate individual to apply his or her skills to support the business growth and mission of Great Minds.
- Manage a large territory of existing clients to close the renewal of consumable and digital materials with the goal of high retention and expansion
- Understand the general health of the clients’ implementation to refer training and implementation support when necessary.
- Work closely with outside sales partners when account has opportunity for expansion, needs implementation support, or could become a lost customer
- Form relationship with procurement departments and understand their process and timeline for annual purchases
- Create quotes for Renewal Business
- When a Renewal purchase requires a curriculum review meeting, work with appropriate person to complete these requests
- Some experience working with customers in customer service or inside sales capacity
- Highly organized and methodical (bookkeeping, collections, telemarketing experience fits)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Goal oriented – RAMs will be dealing with a very high volume of sales and they need to “get them all.” Looking for short cuts or not having a good work ethic could be disastrous.
- Salesforce experience a big plus but will train
- A strong passion for education
- Must be available for flexible hours to support west coast clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- This position is located in our Farmington Hills, MI office (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position
- Excellent benefits package
- Please send a resume and cover letter to apply
New employees will be required to successfully pass a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.