Regional Marketing Manager - Northeast
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Regional Marketing Manager - Northeast.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 600 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Reporting to the Director of Regional Marketing, the Northeast Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for strategizing and executing localized campaigns and events, as well as supporting the Sales Team’s curriculum reviews across an assigned sales region. The position will work very closely with the Regional Sales Reps to plan the school year marketing calendar for the states of the region, including quarterly schedule of campaigns, that complement national lead generating and brand awareness campaigns.
- Create a detailed strategy for the school year marketing campaign for the region that is designed to support revenue goals and rooted in customer insights.
- Work with internal Marketing team to research state education policy and funding opportunities.
- Work with the Regional Sales Reps to plan go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Plan and execute state and regional campaigns with multiple touch points and activities to include but not limited to:
- Local events (educative happy hours, lunch & learns, regional education conferences, etc.).
- Email campaigns, including customizing national campaigns.
- Track lead and opportunity achievement from campaigns to learn and improve our strategy and tactics.
- Analyze opportunity development to assist in forecasting and identify areas in need of remediation.
- Oversee the support of sales territories in curriculum reviews.
- Coordinate custom sample needs for large district reviews.
- Create customized collateral packets for large district reviews.
- Support state adoption caravans.
- Work with reps and managers to customize slide decks/talking points based on state or district strategy.
- Track and analyze data (e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot etc.) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in development of marketing initiatives.
- Support contact list development.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related subject.
- 1-3 years of direct experience with supporting a sales force and generating leads.
- Experience with automation software; HubSpot or Salesforce, specifically a plus.
- Experience in marketing of education curriculum preferred.
- Proven experience working across an organization and within functional teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to manage complex projects and juggle multiple priorities/stakeholders.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
This position will be located in either our Richmond, VA office or within the Northeast region remotely.
A resume and cover letter are required for consideration.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.