Great Minds®, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Program Assistant—Images and Assets to support its popular Eureka Math® curriculum.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 600 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ Net Promoter Score®. Eureka Math and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace high expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
What does it mean to work for us?
Eureka Math team members are dedicated educators and professionals from all over the country. Working remotely, we engage with colleagues primarily through virtual platforms and email communication. Our work is generally project-based and is a mix of collaborative and independent assignments. In terms of performance, what we value most is high-quality work, commitment, initiative, and effective collaboration and communication.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new technologies as needed
• Familiarity with graphic design, K–12 educational materials, and/or print production
• Experience with project and schedule management
• Quick study who is intellectually curious and pays high attention to details
• Willingness to learn and study the Eureka Math curriculum as well as company-specific procedures
• Passionate about K–12 education and a desire to be surrounded by other mission-driven individuals
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a rapidly growing company
• Ability to thrive in deadline-driven environment
• Self-starter who can work independently or collaboratively with a remote team
• Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
• Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Personable with ability to maintain sense of humor under pressure.
• Experience interacting with and coordinating vendors.
• Ability to develop relationships between teams.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
• Comfortable with both giving and receiving feedback.
• Classroom teaching experience in mathematics.
This is a full-time position. Remote work opportunities are available.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.