Professional Development and Implementation Support Specialist (New York)
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world-class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking a Professional Development and Implementation Support Specialist to join our dynamic, dedicated team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
- The PD/IS Specialist will develop and maintain expertise in the catalog of Eureka Math PD offerings within a given grade band, (PK-K, K-5, 6-8, or 9-12)
- Will provide an estimated 100 days of on-site support (PD or coaching) to schools throughout the US, through assignments made by PD Services,
- Will further support Eureka Math implementations by responding to implementation support inquiries via email or phone
- Will support the PDS team in developing specific implementation support plans for implementing schools and districts.
Secondary responsibilities may include the development of new PD and IS offerings; training and support of additional PD/IS Specialist, and collaboration with Account Managers as availability permits.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience teaching in or supporting teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY)
- 1 year experience delivering professional development at the district level
- 2+ years of experience teaching in or supporting teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY)
- 2+ years of experience delivering professional development at the district level
- Experience developing original resources for professional development
- Experience with virtual platforms such as WebEx or Zoom
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Able to lift and distribute materials associated with the delivery of an on-site professional development session
- Able to stand for long periods of time in order to deliver on-site professional development
Please send your resume and cover letter to John Burke at https://greatminds.recruitee.com/#/