Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for PK-12, seeks an Product Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated team. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™, and PhD Science™, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
The Product Manager will be a strong partner to our content teams, collaborating with stakeholders and development teams to conceptualize and build rich and engaging digital experiences for K-12 users. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education and a history of success building and releasing products.
* Collaborate with product team to define vision and strategy for product roadmap
* Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and synthesize feedback to define user needs and feature requirements
* Conduct user and market research to identify customer needs and represent the voice of the user
* Define and analyze metrics to understand customer behavior and make product recommendations and decisions
* Collaborate with design and development teams to drive product development for projects from product ideation to launch
* Write user stories to create and groom product backlog and act as product owner on scrum team(s)
* Communicate early and often, whether it’s product status, vision, feature decisions or prioritization needs
* BA/BS and 3-5 years product management experience
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Flexible, adaptable and creative
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Experience with Agile and tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
* Experience in K-12 education and/or K-12 EdTech
Please send a resume and cover letter. Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.