RemoteUnited States, District of Columbia, District of ColumbiaMathematics
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated Mathematics team.
Great Minds, a mission-driven public benefit corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math, and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit www.greatminds.org.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ Net Promoter Score®. Eureka Math and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Great Minds is seeking a Product Manager responsible for interacting with external customers, partners, and internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure teams work on the right products, include the highest value scenarios, and deliver these solutions to meet the market need. To accomplish this, the Mathematics Product Management acts as a hub and interfaces with Finance, Digital, Implementation Success, Sales, and Operations to ensure clear and consistent communication of objectives and decisions.
Product Managers at Great Minds are as comfortable discussing priorities in an engineering backlog as they are leading a sales presentation for customers. Their flexibility and connectedness are essential to managing numerous competing workstreams and stakeholders. Most importantly, Product Managers are the voice of the customer and bring a combination of qualitative and quantitative data sets to support prioritization between and within product development.
- Deeply understand customer, partner, and internal group drivers to identify and scope products and priorities that improve customer satisfaction, business performance, and user experience.
- Ensure product offerings meet performance expectations for consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery. Use judgment, subject matter expertise, and proven methodologies to minimize and mitigate risk throughout development.
- Use voice of customer frameworks and metrics to identify trends and influences across multiple customers, partners, and internal groups.
- Research the competitive landscape including deep dives into key competitors and read shifts in customer preferences to inform product development, messaging and positioning.
- Partner with Implementation Success, Sales, and Marketing to ensure success across Go to Market activities for each new product or feature launch.
- 5+ years of experience delivering products in K-12 education and 3+ years of experience in product management with a track record of success
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams
- Business-savvy and strategic, and can deftly manage cross-organizational projects that require a sophisticated level of sensitivity and excellent judgment
- A passion for math and the importance it holds within the K-12 educational system
- A natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments, detail-oriented and thorough
- Bachelor’s degree
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $63,353.99 – $74,440.94. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company's benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company's discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.