Office Manager/Corporate Services Associate
United States, Virginia, RichmondAccounting & Finance
Great Minds, a rapidly growing organization developing world-class curricula for Grades PK–12, is seeking an Office Manager/Corporate Services Associate to join our mission-driven team of professionals.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students
The Corporate Services Associate will play an active role in achieving the organizational mission of Great Minds. Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Corporate Services, the Corporate Services Associate will perform a variety of general administrative and facility tasks in support of the day-to-day operations. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, dedicated, and passionate individual to apply his or her skills to support the business growth and mission of Great Minds.
Administrative Support Duties
- Provides front desk reception coverage, visitor control and escort when required
- Open and close the building as required to support onsite personnel and events
- Order and stock pantry and office supplies
- Prepare outgoing FedEx shipments
- Process invoices for payment
- Maintain copier, restock and replace copier consumables and supplies
- Assist onsite customers with emergent requirements, issues and requests
- Support events team with all shipping needs
- Organize and manage basement storage rooms and office storage areas
- Manage and update inventory for supplies and establish ordering thresholds
- Receive, track and distribute all incoming packages
- Management of shipping supply inventory
- Allocate company credit card expenses using Excel
Facility Management Support Duties
- Assist the Facility Manager with all facility support and front desk coverage
- Facilities planning, space management, and project implementation
- Providing client support for all facility issues and special facility projects
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs of all facility issues, facility equipment problems and resolving data and telephone service issues
- Badge and access control, POC Alarm for responses, POC Key control, POC Backup for nighttime lockup: secure doors, alarm, lights if necessary
- Maintain cleanliness within office reception, conference rooms and pantry
- Onboarding/Out boarding- desk and phone setup, FedEx and supply ordering login and support
- Conference Room Support- room setup, AV setup/support
- Maintain visitor logs, providing a record of all visitors
- Manage conference schedule, usage requests and support requirements
- Maintain the cleanliness and readiness of all conference rooms
- Provide escorts for visitors, as needed
- Participates in special projects as required
- Compiles and analyzes various contracts, programs, and financial data using multiple database programs and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
- Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- 3-5 years of related administrative and facilities assistant experience.
- Full-time, Based in Richmond, VA.
- Salary based on experience
- If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.