Math Implementation Success Manager
RemoteWashington DC, District of Columbia, United StatesServices - Implementation and Professional Development
Great Minds®, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an Implementation Success Manager to join our growing team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Implementation Success Manager, Eureka Math is a member of the Implementation Success team who supports Great Minds in its mission by managing teams that promote the adoption and effective implementation of Eureka Math.
In this role, the Implementation Success Manager, Eureka Math will collaborate with the implementation management team to align on the team vision and goals. They will manage a regional team of Implementation Leaders to ensure their quality of work and professional growth. They will coordinate with Regional Sales Directors to maintain a positive and effective sales/implementation partnership and ensure internal and external clients have access to implementation resources that support their success.
The Implementation Success Manager, Eureka Math is knowledgeable about the features and advantages of Great Minds products and offerings. This role ensures that teams of Eureka Math Implementation Leaders understand the philosophy and best practices that form the foundation of the curriculum and accompanying support. The Implementation Success Manager, Eureka Math demonstrates exceptional professionalism and communication skills.
- Manage and develop a team of full time Eureka Math Implementation Leaders to successfully execute high quality implementation support for external partners
- Recruit, interview, hire, and onboard new Implementation Leaders
- Communicate clear expectations to team members and conduct regular check-ins, observations, and performance evaluations to ensure the quality of work
- Cultivate and maintain a strong and supportive culture in all work environments, with an emphasis on trust, collegiality, curiosity, and quality
- Provide timely communication with the Associate Director regarding implementation trends, successes, risks, and other matters relevant to team and organization-wide goals
- Build and maintain strong and influential relationships with internal and external partners
- Coordinate with internal partners (e.g., sales, professional learning services), to develop implementation strategies, identify barriers to strong implementation, propose solutions, and escalate concerns when needed
- Support large district-wide implementations and adoptions of Eureka Math and Eureka Math2
- Contribute to the innovation of new implementation products, offerings, and services to promote the mission of Eureka Math and Great Minds
- Supervise implementation project work
- Gather, monitor, and record program success metrics at regular intervals; document these metrics and all significant implementation information.
- 7+ years in mathematics education or implementation services with a mathematics education product
- Previous management experience preferred
- Knowledge of the factors that drive decision making at all levels of public, charter, and private schools
- A record of garnering respect from interactions with a wide variety of positions in schools, districts, and professional networks
- Experience leading a district- or school-level implementation of Eureka Math or another high-quality math curriculum
- Experience working in or with K–12 schools
- Experience with both digital and print education platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in educational coaching, site-based leadership, curriculum decision making, and PD facilitation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Respect for education professionals
- Flexible thinking and proactive problem solving
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth mindset
- Ability to demonstrate grace under pressure
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Receptivity to multiple viewpoints
- Commitment to high standards of excellence
- The Implementation Success Manager, Eureka Math may travel up to 25% of the time, depending on location. Tasks while traveling may include the following:
- Create and support school- and district-level implementation plans
- Observe Implementation Leaders and provide relevant feedback
- Facilitate PD and coaching sessions in the field
- Participate in annual team meetings
- Full-time, exempt
- This position is home-based near a major airport and located in an open territory (listed below):
- South Central Region (e.g., Dallas, Houston, Austin)
- Mid-Atlantic / Southeast (e.g., Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh/Durham)
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.