Reports to: Creative Director
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 600 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectatios for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Reporting to the Creative Director the Math Marketing Manager will work with the Great Minds’ Math curriculum development, production services, customer service, and regional sales and marketing teams to execute math marketing plans and contribute to the annual Math strategic planning process.
• Work with the Regional Marketing Managers to design and execute an annual marketing plan for math.
• Contribute to the development of integrated marketing tool kits and execute production.
• Work with Content Team to oversee development and delivery of content.
• Work with other Marketing team members to identify key stories, and case studies that can be told and retold for each stage of the sales funnel as well as help align campaigns to top, middle or bottom of the sales funnel.
• Produce and actualize ideas to bring the math brand development ideas to fruition.
• Have a “creative eye” when evaluating and providing constructive feedback on communications materials and concepts developed by Great Minds’ in-house employees as well as external agencies.
• Experience with marketing automation software; HubSpot, specifically a plus.
• Experience in marketing of education curriculum.
• Demonstrated proficiency in product marketing, developing product marketing strategy (print and digital).
• Experience in marketing to K-12 educators and administrators.
• Demonstrated project management and ability to manage complex projects and juggle multiple priorities and stakeholder.
• Proven experience working across an organization and within functional teams to achieve shared objectives.
• Strong communication and persuasion skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent strong problem analysis and solving skills.
• Command of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
A resume and cover letter are required for consideration.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.