Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our dynamic, dedicated team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The Marketing Intern will gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced, mission-driven culture. Our interns work on real projects that impact our programs, providing an exceptional learning opportunity and a mechanism to build knowledge and experience in marketing.
The Marketing Intern will work closely with the Great Minds marketing team to support a wide range of projects including but, not limited to:
- Assisting with digital marketing, including social media and email campaigns; track results and effectiveness of campaigns and prepare monthly reports
- Editing and distributing of a variety of written materials, including internal communications
- Supporting website content management
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- Open to all undergraduate or graduate students.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required (writing sample may be requested).
- Familiarity with education industry is helpful.
- Sophomore class status or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Strong working knowledge of social media and social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), as well as MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with one or more of the following is a bonus Photoshop, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Salesforce or HubSpot
- Minimum of 2-3 days per week.
- Located in Washington D.C., near the Navy Yard Metro
Please apply with resume and cover letter at https://greatminds.recruitee.c.... If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.