Implementation Leader, MO/OK
RemoteUnited States, Washington, District of ColumbiaMathematics
Great Minds®, a rapidly growing nonprofit that develops world-class curricula and professional development for grades PK–12, seeks an Implementation Leader for the Missouri or Oklahoma regions to join our dynamic, dedicated mathematics team.
Great Minds, a mission-driven public benefit corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math, and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit www.greatminds.org.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ Net Promoter Score®. Eureka Math and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Implementation Leader, Eureka Math is a member of the Implementation Success team and supports Great Minds in its mission by promoting the adoption and effective implementation of Eureka Math.
In this role, the Implementation Leader will
- foster long-term relationships with school leaders and teachers that are based on trust, mutual respect, and shared goals for success;
- help ensure that all Eureka Math implementations result in student growth;
- provide efficient and timely access to rigorous content expertise, implementation resources, and key information needed to fulfill the goal of high-quality instruction for all; and
- facilitate professional development and coaching sessions.
The Implementation Leader is knowledgeable about the features and advantages of Great Minds products and offerings. This role ensures that implementers of Eureka Math understand the philosophy and best practices that form the foundation of the curriculum and accompanying support. The Implementation Leader demonstrates exceptional professionalism and communication skills.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for a designated set of Eureka Math implementations
- Serve as the primary Eureka Math content expert for a designated set of Great Minds sales professionals
- Collaborate with assigned implementations by following defined protocols and planning structures to suggest strategies, resources, or offerings (e.g., meetings, presentations, webinars, print collateral, digital content, or services) needed to support successful implementation of Eureka Math.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the catalog of Eureka Math PD and coaching offerings
- Facilitate select PD and coaching sessions
- Gather, monitor, and record program success metrics at regular intervals; document these metrics and all significant customer interactions
- Document and communicate insights about Eureka Math implementation to leadership based on interactions with assigned implementations.
- Contribute to the development of resources that support implementation success.
- 5+ years in a mathematics teaching or coaching role (preferrable with Eureka Math experience)
- Experience leading a district- or school-level implementation of Eureka Math or another high-quality math curriculum
- Experience working in or with K–12 schools
- Experience with both digital and print education platforms
- Knowledge of the factors that drive decision making at all levels of public, charter, and private schools
- Demonstrated proficiency in educational coaching, site-based leadership, curriculum decision making, and PD facilitation
- Deep content knowledge in mathematics with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an associated content area
- A record of garnering respect from interactions with a wide variety of positions in schools, districts, and professional networks
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Respect for education professionals
- Flexible thinking
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth mindset
- Proactive problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate grace under pressure
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Receptivity to multiple viewpoints
- Commitment to high standards of excellence
The Implementation Leader may travel approximately 25% of the time, depending on location. Tasks while traveling may include the following:
- Create and support school- and district-level implementation plans
- Observe instruction and PD on site to gather data for long-term implementation and PD planning
- Facilitate PD and coaching sessions in the field
- Participate in quarterly and/or annual team meetings (average of 1–3 times/year)
A valid driver’s license and willingness to fly and drive are required to fulfill PD and client service assignments.
- Immediate opportunities available
- This role will concentrate on the Missouri or Oklahoma regions of the U.S.
- Full time, exempt
- Resume and cover letter required
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $63,353.99 – $74,440.94. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company's benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company's discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.