Executive Assistant - Revenue Officer
Farmington Hills, Michigan, United StatesSales
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Executive Assistant, Revenue reports to and primarily supports the Chief Revenue Officer with support to other executives in the Revenue Department including the Chief Marketing Officer and VP, Sales.
The Executive Assistant, Revenue demonstrates exceptional professionalism and communication skills, representing Great Minds’ philosophy, externally and within the organization. The role requires competence with technology and the willingness and ability to learn new applications as needed.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an organized, mission-driven, and positive person to contribute to Great Minds’ organizational mission to create curriculum and resources that ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Track budgets for Sales and Marketing Departments
- Data management such as exporting weekly pipeline data for forecast
- Coordinate travel, calendars, and materials for executives and large team gatherings
- Manage Initiative Tracker by recording on-going projects and updating the current status with input from the project owners
- Management of Individual Development Plan database and progress of department members on career goals
- Maintain calendars and scheduling for executives
- Approve timecards
- Organize and manage team meetings logistics and schedules
- Support Farmington Hills Office with supplies orders, event planning and catering, communicating with building management as needed
Relevant Experience and Skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with demonstrated writing ability
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to coordinate large-scale events
- Interest in budgeting and planning effectively
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Full Time role
- Located in Farmington Hills, MI office 2 days/week with additional in-office days for events
The expected base salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000. The offered salary, benefits and other incentives are dependent on numerous factors including, but not limited to location, work experience, skills and internal equity considerations.
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.