ERP Technical Support Specialist
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced ERP Technical Support Specialist.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The main function of the ERP Technical Support Specialist is to provide direct and indirect support to the ERP system and its business users within the organization. The ERP Technical Support Specialist will be under the direct supervision of the ERP Technologies Product Manger and serve on a team of dedicated support staff.
- Capture and respond to business requests for support services under the Enterprise Applications umbrella
- Troubleshoot and resolve ERP system or intergrations issues based on identified SLA's
- Document common support issues and resolutions for support portal FAQ's
- Provide communications on solutions and case updates to business stakeholders
- Attend daily support stand-ups to communicate on-going or unresolved support issues
- Effectively communicate insights to cross-functional team members, with a solutions-oriented approach to problems
- Test minor system configuration updates in sandbox prior to submitting for review and release
- Serve as a liason between stakeholders and end users
- Involved in the development of policies and procedures that will resolve issues.
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Analyze back office processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist the ERP Technologies Product Manager with the creation of training materials that pertain to troubleshooting and usage
- Demonstrate willingness for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings
- Ad-hoc end-user training as needed
- 3-5 years experience in support specialist, accounting specialist or similar role
- Experience collaborating with agile and engineering teams and working with and being responsive to support requests (exposure to Jira ticketing system a plus)
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and business impact of these technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with Sage Intacct highly desired
- Knowledge of other technologies and integrations related to ERP systems, such as Salesforce, Avalara AvaTax, ADP/Workforce Now, Tallie/Concur, etc. is desired
- Skilled in problem solving and understanding business impact
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, resolve open or on-going issues, and complete tasks
- Commitment to timely delivery to internal customers and stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a small, but fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Willingness and motivation to "dig in" and help the team find a better, more innovative way of approaching tasks and solving issues
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees
- Prior experience working on a Helpdesk, in IT, or similar technical function is desired but not required
- Minimum of BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, or Accounting Information Systems is required
This role can be performed anywhere in the US with the exception of Colorado
Resume and cover letter required.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.