Enterprise Applications Support Manager
RemoteUnited States, District of Columbia, WashingtonTechnology
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Enterprise Applications Support Manager.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely-used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Enterprise Applications Support Manager leads a team of Application Support Specialists in maintaining a high standard of service across a variety of applications within the Great Minds organization. The person in this role is accountable for leadership in the support of new or existing enterprise and department initiatives. The position requires leadership skills, planning skills, the ability to motivate teams, and the ability to define and foster adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that all stakeholder interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments
- Oversee a support team that provides expert level of support for the enterprise applications in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Organize, optimize, and mature support processes for enterprise applications
- Validate, analyze, troubleshoot, and route technology issues, seeing them through to resolution
- Manage critical incident escalations and ensure timely resolution
- Coordinate incidents by validating, troubleshooting, contacting technical teams, and sending out communications
- Manage relationships with all application-related software vendors
- Change and Release Management – coordinate changes to be released and communicate regularly with Delivery Team members for notification and approval of new features and enhancement
- Work with Enterprise Applications (EA) Delivery Team to ensure that the EA Support team is aware of upcoming changes into production, review all the necessary documents and support implementation efficiencies
- Support and maintain enterprise applications by becoming technically familiar with those being utilized
- Perform ongoing application monitoring and analysis, striving for improved availability and system performance.
- Collaborate with all members of the Technology team to accomplish department goals and priorities
- Minimum of (5) years’ relevant experience or equivalent in Enterprise Application Support, Information Systems, or other related discipline
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience in a Management Role
- Knowledge of IT Service Management best practices such as ITIL
- Working knowledge of ticketing tools such as Jira Service Desk
- Knowledge of and/or experience with one of the Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban preferred)
- Knowledge of enterprises technologies such as Salesforce, ERP, ADP, Avalara, Tallie, etc.
- Strong technical understanding of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with contracting and vendor management
- Use of good judgment and a sense of urgency in the decision-making process when assessing problems/situations.
- Demonstrable dedication to customer service
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and support requests simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to varying situations and personalities
- Highly motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment that is continually changing
- Bachelor's degree with technology focus from an accredited college/university
- Full Time
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.