Director of Talent Acquisition
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
- Develop Talent Acquisition Strategy, that aligns to organization goals.
- Develop effective relationships within the organization to support the departmental recruiting process and hiring.
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies to attract diverse candidates
- Manage a team of recruiters and provide assistance, training, and development.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment, including posting positions, sourcing candidates, prescreening, scheduling interviews, background checks, checking references, creating offer letters, and onboarding new hires.
- Developing and monitoring KPIs in support of organizational scorecard
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, to develop and fully leverage Great Minds’ employment brand.
- Work with external partners and colleagues to quantify and continuously improve sourcing, assessing and offer practices.
- Serve as a point of contact with hiring managers to evaluate, develop, and refine effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires.
- 8+ years’ progressive recruitment experiences with experience supporting enterprise businesses and digital teams.
- Expertise and understanding of the Technical and Digital industry, marketplace & competitive trends
- Deep knowledge of recruiting practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resourcefulness, and tolerance of ambiguity with a high degree of organizational awareness.
- Deep knowledge of and a point of view about hiring analytics, talent strategy and organizational change
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and drive behavioral change
- Problem solver with the ability to switch seamlessly between critical thinking and tactical execution in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading diversity programs and/or hiring initiatives.
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.