Digital Product Implementation Specialist (Multiple Roles)
RemoteUnited States, Michigan, Farmington HillsSales
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Digital Product Implementation Specialist.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Digital Product Implementation Specialist will assist with successful customer on-boarding and digital implementation of Great Minds K-12 digital products. This person will work closely with schools and districts to determine the best on-boarding method for their needs, conduct training, monitor on-boarding process, and troubleshoot issues and requests as they arise. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education and a history of success building and releasing products.
- Analyze customer order data to manage and track fulfillment process of Great Minds digital products
- Strategize with school and district administration on the best integration solution to meet their objectives and support them with technical questions
- Lead virtual training sessions for customers on how to successfully onboard and implement Great Minds digital products
- Act as a liaison between school district representatives, the sales team, the tech support team, and the product and development teams to communicate current implementation options and requests for future enhancements
- Maintain knowledge of product functionality and capabilities, along with industry standards and common practices for user management and inter-operability
- Analyze support ticket data and/or product usage data and develop visual representations to identify trends and recommend improvements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an implementation, digital product development, or account management role in educational technology
- Must be familiar with K-12 rostering, SIS and LMS solutions
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and other data analysis features
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in K-12 education and/or K-12 EdTech
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and represent data in a meaningful way to stakeholders
- Excellent benefits package
- Multiple Openings:
- One based in Eastern Time Zone.
- One based in Pacific Time Zone
- Resume and cover letter required to apply
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.