Associate Marketing Manager - Regional Marketing
RemoteRichmond, Virginia, United StatesMarketing
Great Minds®, creator of high-quality instructional materials for PK–12 students, is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager – Regional Marketing to join our dynamic Marketing team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all teachers have access to a high-quality, knowledge-building materials to help students achieve that greatness.
Great Minds is a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, bringing teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our mathematics, science, and English language arts curricula support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of each subject. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
The Associate Marketing Manager – Regional Marketing provides marketing execution and operational support to assist in achieving the business goals of the regional marketing team. This position will report to the Director of Regional Marketing and work closely with the regional marketing managers, as well as the entire Great Minds marketing team.
- Writing, editing, and deploying marketing campaigns using HubSpot’s marketing automation tools
- Writing copy and creating landing pages using HubSpot
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results to measure effectiveness
- Organizing, promoting, and serving as producer for webinars with content experts using GoToWebinar and Zoom Webinar
- Crafting periodic sales, marketing, and/or research reports
- Supporting website content management
- Maintaining the internal library of regional marketing documents and materials
- Providing administrative support to the regional marketing team
- Minimum of one year using enterprise level marketing automation platform (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or a similar platform)
- Experience building web pages, preferably using HubSpot
- 1–2 years of professional marketing experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Interest in PK–12 education and/or education publishing is preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills are essential
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Strong team player, able to harmoniously work within a group and/or other departments
- Self-starter able to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Command of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and/or Salesforce
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a background check will be required.
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.