Associate Marketing Manager
RemoteRichmond, Virginia, United StatesMarketing
Great Minds, a rapidly growing, mission driven Public Benefits Corporation (PBC) that develops high quality knowledge building curricula for grades PK-12, seeks an Associate Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our curricula, Wit & Wisdom®; Geodes; Eureka Math™; and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,100 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math™ is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka Math™ and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom® and PhD Science™, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Associate Marketing Manager provides marketing execution and operational support to support the business goals of our instructional materials and services. This position will report to the Manager, Product Marketing and work closely with the entire Great Minds marketing team.
- Writing, editing, and deploying marketing campaigns using HubSpot’s marketing automation tools
- Writing copy and creating landing pages using HubSpot
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results to measure effectiveness
- Organizing, promoting, and serving as producer for webinars with content experts using GoTo Webinar and Zoom Webinar
- Crafting and presenting sales, marketing, and/or research reports on an ongoing basis
- Supporting website content management
- Maintaining the internal library of marketing documents and materials
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- Writing and posting relevant, high-quality content blogs while tracking effectiveness
- Minimum of one year using enterprise level marketing automation platform (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or a similar platform)
- Experience building web pages, preferably using HubSpot
- 1–2 years of professional marketing experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Interest in PK–12 education and/or education publishing is preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills are essential
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Strong team player, able to harmoniously work within a group and/or other departments
- Self-starter able to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Command of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and/or Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree
New employees will be required to successfully complete a background check.
The base salary range for this position is $54,000.00-$62,500.00, however the offered salary may be higher or lower than the above range dependent on numerous factors including, but not limited to location, work experience, skills and internal equity considerations.. The base salary is not inclusive of benefits or other incentives.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.