Associate Digital Product Manager
RemoteUnited States, District of Columbia, Washington DCTechnology
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Associate Digital Product Manager.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Great Minds’ Digital Product Management team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Associate Digital Product Manager to join our team and help manage key product development activities. The Associate Digital Product Manager will be a key partner to our content teams, collaborating with stakeholders and development teams to conceptualize and build rich and engaging digital experiences for K-12 users. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across content areas and synthesize feedback to define user needs and feature requirements
- Plan/run interviews, workshops, working sessions, reviews and demos throughout the product discovery process to define user needs
- Build and manage roadmaps for owned product(s)
- Collaborate with UX/UI, BAs and technical teams to refine requirements and act as product owner in one or more scrum teams
- Define and analyze metrics to understand customer behavior and make product recommendations and decisions
- Partner with content and product teams to develop documentation, training, and support resources to ensure effective implementation of the product
- Communicate early and often, whether it’s product status, vision, feature decisions or prioritization needs
- BA/BS and 0-2 years digital product management or content management experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Be comfortable and adaptable to the needs of a rapidly growing organization with strong communication skills, work ethic, and a customer service mentality.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience in K-12 education and/or K-12 EdTech
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Full Time, Exempt
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.