Assistant Marketing Manager
Great Minds®, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English Language Arts curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math®, and PhD Science™, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
- Execute and assist in the management of lead generation/brand awareness strategies (email marketing, landing pages, blogs, social media, webinars, toolkits, ads, and more) that promote Humanities product portfolio
- Manage all aspects of online web event (webinar) planning, coordination, production, and promotion to build brand awareness and attract new leads
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to synthesize industry trends, product differentiators, sales goals, and marketing best practices to build comprehensive lead generation campaigns
- Assist management of Content Management System (CMS), including regular updates of content (blogs, case studies, etc.) to website
- Assist management of in-person events at trade-shows and conference
- Manage the social media strategy
- Writing, editing, and distributing marketing materials, including internal communications, promotional email, sales collateral, etc.
- Track marketing campaign results to analyze effectiveness
- Assisting in the organization, execution, and promotion of educational events/conferences and attend, as needed, to facilitate their success
- Writing and posting relevant, high-quality content to social media
- Crafting periodic sales, marketing, and/or research reports
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience managing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Experience building campaigns, analyzing key marketing metrics, and developing strategy for prospect and existing customer marketing programs.
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and related communications simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and willing to shift plans if necessary to meet goals
A resume and cover letter are required for consideration.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.