Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Account Solutions Manager.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Account Solutions Manager will play an active role in achieving the organizational mission of Great Minds. Account Solutions Managers are an integral part of the Sales Team at Great Minds. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, the Account Solutions Manager will be responsible for preparing, delivering and executing a full solution for school systems with GM curricula in print and digital offerings, professional development and implementation support. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, dedicated, and passionate individual to apply his or her skills to support the business growth and mission of Great Minds. Specifically, the Account Solutions Manager will:
Create strategic plans that identify and develop new sales opportunities in targeted accounts.
Open doors through prospecting (Target audience: Curriculum Director, Curriculum Coordinator, Coaches, Sometimes Principals and Superintendents).
Take qualified leads through to close.
Manage territory holistically.
Take leading role with Internal Sales Associates and Account Associates to achieve identified goals.
• This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts.
• Proven experience as a hunter with ability to open doors.
• K-12 classroom teaching, PD and/or sales experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of sales data systems like Salesforce.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized and able to manage in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
• High Drive.
• 5 years sales experience with strong knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
• Educational/Technology sales experience and classroom teaching experience / teaching skills are preferred.
• Experience with consultative selling.
• Classroom teaching and K-12 Leadership and or District Level Leadership Experience.
• Periodically lifting, reaching, and moving product up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to travel up to 40% - 60% of the time through a combination of domestic air travel and driving a car, including overnight stays.
• This position is home-based near major airport
• Candidates must live in the Tampa or Orlando area
Resume and cover letter required.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.