Account Solutions Manager - Eastern Pennsylvania
RemoteEastern PA, Pennsylvania, United StatesSales
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
We are expanding our sales team in 2023 by hiring multiple new Account Solutions Managers to broaden our impact to more students. In this role, you’ll manage a sales territory and work with prospective and existing customers to understand their objectives and goals in order to craft a full solution that includes Great Minds curricula (print and digital) and services (implementation, coaching and professional development).
This role is a perfect opportunity to grow and immerse yourself in all things Great Minds as you’ll get exposure to multiple teams across the business and join a team with significant growth goals.
Specifically, the Account Solutions Manager will:
- Create strategic plans for the territory that identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Develop positive, strategic relationships with key stakeholders (Curriculum Directors, Coaches, Principals and Superintendents) across territory.
- Manage entire sales cycle from qualifying leads through close.
- Manage territory holistically.
- Take leading role with Account Managers and Renewal Account Managers to achieve territory goals.
- Create strong internal cross-company relationships with Product, Implementation, and Business Operations
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- High Drive.
- 2+ years of quota-bearing enterprise sales experience preferably in the education market.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Educational/Technology sales experience and classroom teaching experience / teaching skills are preferred.
- Experience with consultative selling.
- Classroom teaching and K-12 Leadership and or District Level Leadership Experience.
- Periodically lifting, reaching, and moving product up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to travel up to 40% - 60% of the time through a combination of domestic air travel and driving a car, including overnight stays.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.