Farmington Hills, Michigan, United StatesSales
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Account Representatives are an integral part of the Sales Team at Great Minds; working very closely with the territory managers in their assigned region. Account Representatives reach out to existing and past customers with special offers to upgrade or add-on products that might expand their product suite or the number of students and grade levels using our materials. This role is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Account Representative to contribute to Great Mind’s organizational mission to create curriculum and resources that ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
- The primary areas of responsibility are to assist territory managers with:
- Pre-sales work
- Set appointments and Qualify leads
- Handle customer inquiries
- Coordinate and Issue product samples.
- Execute add-on sales campaigns to existing customers.
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts.
- Willingness to make outbound phone calls to schools and school systems.
- K12 classroom teaching, PD and/or sales experience a plus
- Working knowledge of sales data systems like Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to present Great Minds materials to small and large audience.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail Proactive problem solving
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Academic and growth mindset
- Commitment to high standards
- Periodically lifting, reaching, and moving product up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time through a combination of domestic air travel and driving a car, including overnight stays.
- Full-time, Exempt
- This position is located in Farmington Hills, MI
- Please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
- If selected a background check will be required.
- A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position
- If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required
The expected base salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000. The offered salary, benefits and other incentives are dependent on numerous factors including, but not limited to location, work experience, skills and internal equity considerations.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.